The cost of clutter
How much has clutter cost you?
* Have you ever incurred late fees and interest charges because you paid a bill after the due date.
* Have you ever bought a duplicate tool because you couldn't find this one you had or forgot you even owned it?
* Have you paid a premium to mail a package at the last minute?
*Did you have to keep a purchase you decided you didn't want, just because the store's return cutoff date had already passed?
* Have you good clothes ever been ruined by moth roles because they weren't stored appropriately?
* Have you ever missed a tax deduction because you misplaced a charitable donation record?
* Has food that's been pushed to the back of your refrigerator spoiled before you could eat it?
* Have you ever been unable to get a product repaired at no charge, despite warranty, because you couldn't find the receipt?
* Do you have a rented storage unit holding your extra furniture?
When you add up the dollar amounts, you can see that clutter hits you hard in the pocketbook. Isn't it worth spending time getting organized?
If you say YES!
Start little by little every day do some, it will take a while for you to see results. But when you start seeing the difference you are going to feel inspired to keep going.