Emmanuel Pro Services - Commercial & Residential

closet
Commercial cleaning
Eco friendly
Emmanuel Pro Services
handyman
Keep your home clean
kids toys organize and clean
Organizing
Professional Organizer
spring cleaning
spring cleaning time
substitute cleaners
teenagers cleaning
powered by

My Blog

Manage kids toys

The upside to putting up toys

When the number of toys under foot overwhelms you and your children, establish a rotation schedule. Note the ones they currently play with the most, leave these out, and put the rest away in the attic or the basement. After a few months, put more toys away and bring others out. The benefits to both of you are.

* Children are more likely to focus and play creatively if not distracted by too many choices.

* There are fewer toys to make mess.

*When you bring back toys they haven't seen in a while, it's like something new to play with.

*Getting additional toys from your attic instead of the store can save you a lot of money in the long run.

USE A FELT TIP MARKER  to put the same number on the back of each piece from the same puzzle. Use a different number for each puzzle you have. Pieces won't get mixed in with the wrong puzzle.

TINY TOYS small cars, miniature airplanes, palmsized plastic animals should be stored in a container no larger than a shoebox. Otherwise, there will be extra room in the container and your child will be tempted to toss unrelated items in on top.

STORE BOOKS belonging to a young child in a series of plastic tubs. This will allow him room to flip each book forward so he can see the cover, as this is how young ones often identify their books. It's much harder to see the covers if books are stored upright on a shelf. Turn them in the tub so the spines are facing up. It's easier for him to riffle through if all the books aren't failing open.

7 Comments to Manage kids toys:

Comments RSS
Moses Kody on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:14 PM
Thanks for such a suggestion about toys arrangement for my kids. I highly appreciate above tips and I think we should apply these process to our kids though they will get creative way to play with toys. Thanks
Reply to comment

Educational toys for babies on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:24 AM
I am extremely impressed with the view point you are giving through this blog about kids and toys . Thanks for sharing such useful information in your blog. A great content for getting the proper information regarding the subject.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:12 AM
I am beginner writer and from what I see in your blogs, you are the right person to guide me. I am just starting out in essay custom writing but I do not know which sites to approach for this kind of work. How would you advice me?
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:05 AM
ds
Reply to comment

greg on Friday, April 13, 2018 7:50 AM
Great things shared about assembling the toys ,but when you shop learning educational toys do keep one thing in mind. Buy those toys one and after some time buy the second one in this way your kids will see a different toy and they are keen to learn then from such toys.
Reply to comment

superior writing on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:08 AM
Hahahaha!I don't think this blog is for the unmarried people like me.Hopefully if it is spread through good means then married people can be aware of how to manage kids toys.Keep it up.
Reply to comment

https://australianwritings.net on Friday, June 29, 2018 7:19 AM
I have been urging my husband to do the same for ages but due to his work, he sometimes falls asleep without talking. I hope he gets around soon.
Reply to comment